Want to make a delicious homemade sloppy joe for your family? Here is an excellent recipe we highly recommend!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Homemade Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
Salt and use Ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, onion, and green pepper; drain off liquids.
- Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.