Want a quick and easy breakfast recipe for Strawberry muffins? If you have some gluten free flour and a few strawberries handy, this is a good one we recommend. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups gluten free flour mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Stonyfield Farm Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda and xanthan gum.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Toss strawberries into the flour mixture.
- Pour yogurt mixture into flour mixture and stir.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin tins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.