Are you a cornbread lover? Our friend Melissa has shared a terrific gluten free recipe with us for a sweet cornbread muffin that uses Pamela’s Products cornbread mix. If you want to give it a try at home, below is the recipe you’ll need to make it happen.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Sweet Cornbread Muffins Recipe
- 1 bag Pamela’s Cornbread Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased muffin baking tray and bake for 17 to 19 minutes until the tops begin to turn golden brown.
- Allow muffins to cool before serving.