There are an incredible number of gluten free cookies recipes floating around the internet, but this is the first chocolate cookies recipe I’ve discovered, so I wanted to pass it along to our readers. Give them a try and let us know how they turn out!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cu brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift together the rice flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat eggs and vanilla extract together and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate all at once to the creamed butter and sugar mixture and mix until just combined.
- Blend in the egg mixture, scraping down the side of the bowl as necessary.
- Add dry ingredients and blend just until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out the cookies onto the pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes; rotate the pan 180 degrees half way through baking.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.