Having trouble deciding between waffles and french toast? Here is an interesting recipe for a french toast made from waffles that will easily accomplish this.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Waffle French Toast
- 4 frozen gluten-free waffle (I use Van’s Wheat Free Waffles)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 egg (or 1/2 cup egg beaters)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toast waffles until browned and crisp.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, milk & cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and melt butter.
- Dip waffles in egg batter and place in skillet.
- Cook until browned, turn and cook on other side.
- Serve with butter and syrup.