Looking for a zucchini bread recipe? Here is a gluten free recipe for zucchini bread that I wanted to pass along to our readers. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out. If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 3 cups All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease two 9 x 5 loaf pans
- In a medium bowl sift together all purpose gluten free flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- Once mixture is creamy stir in shredded zucchini.
- Slowly mix together dry parts into zucchini mixture.
- You may also want to add walnuts, pecans, or chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture evenly into loaf pans and place in oven.
- Let bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick or other tester comes out clean when inserted into the center of the loaf.
- Let bread cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.