Memorial Day is just around the corner and that usually signifies the beginning of summer grilling season. Grilling gluten-free is simple so long as you make sure your marinades and sauces are gluten-free and there are no non-gluten-free buns toasted on the top rack. San-J is one of my favorite sources for gluten-free marinades and sauces.
Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple has developed 5 brand new recipes using San-J sauces, just in time for Memorial Day.
- BBQ Beef and Apple Skewers: Sweet and crispy apples with colourful vegetables skewered with San-J’s Asian-BBQ beef
- Coconut Tofu Mongolian Tacos: Peanut, cashew and coconut seasoned Tofu grilled with San-J’s Mongolian Sauce
- Summer Herb Seafood Szechuan Salad: Lemon infused shrimp, crisped to perfection in San-J’s Szechuan Sauce
- Thai Peanut Chicken With Wild Rice & Corn: Juicy chicken and corn grilled in San-J’s Thai Peanut Sauce, served on wild rice
- Vegan Grilled Vegetable Quinoa: San-J Tamari Lite tossed quinoa with tangy grilled vegetables
My mouth is watering after reading through all of these recipes! I can’t wait to make the BBQ Beef and Apple Skewers!
How will you kick off the summer grilling season? What is your favorite thing to grill gluten-free?
*Recipe and image courtesy of San-J