Looking for homemade infant baby food recipes? Here at Celiac-Disease.com, we’ve managed to locate a few recipes that can help parents who are looking for gluten free baby foods they can make for their child at home. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Chicken with Vegatables Recipe
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 1 tomato
- 1 small potato
- 1 slice carrot
- 1 slice onion
- 4 broccoli spears
- Place the chicken, onion, carrot, and tomato into a saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and simmer for around 45 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, cut the potato in half and place in a steamer, along with the broccoli, over a pan of boiling water.
- Steam for around 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, strain, reserving the stock. Skin the potato and add, with the broccoli to the other ingredients.
- For young babies place in a liquidiser and blend until smooth.
- Add some of the stock to moisten if necessary.
- For older babies you can puree the chicken, but just mash the vegetables, leaving some texture for the baby to explore.
- Cool and serve.
Looking for more baby food recipes? Check out our Gluten Free Baby Foods Category!