Hunting for some homemade infant baby food recipes? Here at Celiac-Disease.com, we’ve managed to locate a few recipes that can help parents who are looking for gluten free baby foods they can make for their child at home. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Ground Rice with Apples Recipe
- 1 small eating apple
- 2 tablespoons ground rice
- 4 fl oz (110ml) milk or milk substitute
- 1 tsp reduced sugar jam
- You can use a microwave to prepare this meal, but allow time for cooling as you could burn your baby’s mouth if you feed it to him too soon.
- Core, peel and slice the apple.
- Place it in a small bowl and microwave on high power until soft.
- Mash with a fork or pop in the food mill or processor.
- Meanwhile place the ground rice and half the milk into another bowl and mix to form a paste.
- Add the remaining milk and microwave on high power for around 4 minutes.
- Mix the apple pulp and jam into the rice, cool then serve.
Looking for more baby food recipes? Check out our Gluten Free Baby Foods Category!