If you are a fan of chinese food, you are probably already familiar with PF Chang’s, which is a very large restaurant chain that offers a very impressive gluten-free menu. However, if you get tired of PF Chang’s you may want to check out their other restaurant chain, Pei Wei Asian Diner, which can be found throughout many states within the United States (to see if there is a Pei Wei Asian Diner in your state, check out our gluten free restaurants information).
According to my research, Pei Wei Asian Diner offers five gluten-free choices, many of which have special instructions to give your waiter when you place your order. Below I’ve listed all five choices and the special instructions for your convenience.
Pei Wei Asian Diner’s Gluten-Free Menu
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad Rolls – (order without Thai peanut sauce)
- Asian Chopped Chicken Salad – (substitute lime vinaigrette dressing and no wonton strips)
- Pei Wei Spicy Chicken Salad – (shrimp can be substituted)
- Pei Wei Spicy – (choice of chicken or shrimp)
- Pei Wei Sweet & Sour – (choice of non-battered chicken or shrimp)
Because ingredients can change, I’m also going to suggest you also check out the most updated verison of Pei Wei Asian Diner’s gluten-free menu.
Had a chance to try out the gluten-free menu at Pei Wei Asian Diner? Please leave your review in our comments!