Last night I hosted a Thirty-One party for some friends and spent a lot of time looking for some different appetizers and finger foods to serve. I made some tried-and-true favorites like Buffalo Chicken Dip, but thought it would be fun to try some new recipes, too. I found a couple recipes on Pinterest that I decided to try – one turned out fabulous, the other? Not so much. I’ll spare you those details and share the hit of the party: Mozzarella Caprese Bites.
This recipe was simple and so delicious! Truly a wonderful blend of flavors!
Mozzarella Caprese Bites
- Basil leaves
- Bel Gioioso Fresh Mozzarella
- Organic grape tomatoes
- Nakano Balsamic Blend Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Wash basil and grape tomatoes.
2. Cut fresh mozzarella into bite size pieces.
3. Assemble the first 3 ingredients on toothpicks.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
5. Drizzle with Nakano Balsamic Blend and extra virgin olive oil.
Nakano has several varieties of gluten-free rice vinegars (see picture). All varieties are low in calorie and have no fat or preservatives. These help put a great finishing touch to salads, pizza, veggies, etc. I was very pleased with the flavor the Balsamic Blend added to the Mozzarella Caprese Bites.
The Nakano products were supplied to me free of charge for review purposes. The other ingredients were supplied by me. The opinions shared here are mine and have not been influenced by anyone or anything.