A month or so ago I had the pleasure of sampling a wonderful pasta sauce from Cucina Antica – the Tuscany Pumpkin Sauce. I have used this sauce in many ways now and would love to share some of my recipe ideas with you. Today I will share my Rustic Pumpkin Walnut Pizza. I love pizza on Friday nights and after my first taste of this sauce, I couldn’t resist using it on a pizza.
This has to be one of my best creations to date!
Rustic Pumpkin Walnut Pizza
- 1 Udi’s Gluten-Free pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Tuscany Pumpkin sauce
- 1/4 feta cheese
- Sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
- Handful of raw spinach or arugula
- 1-2 TBSP chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Top pizza with toppings in the order they are listed.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serves 1-2 people