Do you enjoy drinking coffee in public? Having places available public where people with Celiac Disease can go to eat/drink can be an extremely important step towards living a healthy and normal lifestyle.
One place that is pretty much everywhere these days is Starbucks, and they are looking for ideas from the Celiac community for possible gluten free menu items.
Here are a few questions we have for you:
- What specific gluten-free products would you like to see in our stores?
- Would you prefer to see it individually packaged or unpackaged?
- How would you like to learn we have gluten-free products? For example, would you like to see it on a sign or would you prefer the barista tell you?
- Where would you like to see gluten-free products in the store; in the pastry case or placed elsewhere?
- The ingredient costs of gluten-free products tend to be higher, so would you understand if we charged more for the gluten-free version?
A special thanks goes out to Zach for the great tip!