Towards the end of last year (2014) I reviewed The Gluten Free Bar Bites. They have become one of my favorite snacks and I have placed many orders while I patiently wait for them to become available in stores close by me. I got word a few weeks back that The Gluten Free Bar added a few new flavors to the Bites line-up. I have since received samples and wasted no time digging and (and sharing them with friends).
The new varieties include:
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Dark Chocolate Hazelnut
More about the Bites:
- Packed with a complete source of protein derived from brown rice and pea protein (10-12 grams!)
- High in fiber and made with all-natural (70% organic) and GMO-free ingredients
- Certified gluten-free, vegan, and Kosher (made in-house at GFB’s dedicated facility)
- Free of fillers, additives, wheat, soy, cholesterol, trans fat, casein and dairy
- Sweetened with low-glycemic agave nectar, brown rice syrup, and dates instead of added sugar
So, what did I think? While Dark Chocolate Coconut is still my favorite variety, the new flavors are spectacular! These are great for on-the-go as there is nothing in them to melt! I keep a bag in my car for those times when I just can’t wait to get home to eat and the “bite-size” makes them that much easier to eat.The Gluten Free Bites are available online and at select retailers nationwide for an SRP of $4.99 – $5.99 per 4oz re-sealable bag.
Have you tried any of The Gluten Free Bar Bites flavors?
*The products mentioned in this post were sent to me free of charge for review purposes. The thoughts and opinions shared here are mine and have not been influenced by anyone or anything.