Who doesn’t love brownie bites? Ever since I was little these were always a favorite of mine. Here is a gluten free recipe for brownie bites that I think can fill that need for any party or event!
Gluten Free Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 cup Sucanat
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Few Dashes of Salt
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Almond Extract
- 4 tablespoons Water
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer om medium speed add the eggs,vanilla, almond extract and sugar until well blended, slowly add in cocoa powder.
- Mix in rice flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt.
- Continue to blend on medium speed adding in the water slowly until a rich fudge like texture is formed. (It is important to note that when you use Sucanat as a sweetener you need to allow time for the sugar to mix in with the liquids)
- Add to a non-stick 9 inch cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Frost with 1 tablespoon Ricemellow cream and dust with cinnamon.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!