Are you looking to fill that chocolate craving, gluten free style? Here is a gluten free recipe I tried for double chocolate chunk peanut butter cookies! Give it a try and let us know how they turn out in the comments below.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 sticks softened, unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/5 cups gluten free flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose GF Baking Flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup pure cocoa powder
- 3 cups chocolate chunks or chips (make sure they’re GF!)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter, sugars, salt and vanilla until well combined. Beat in the egg. Scrape the bowl using a spatula as it mixes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the GF flour, cocoa and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix on low speed until just absorbed. Remove the mixture from the electric mixer and incorporate the chocolate chunks with a strong spoon or spatula.
- Using a 1-inch ice cream scooper, drop dough balls about 3 inches apart onto non-greased baking sheets. Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until centers no longer appear moist. Let the cookies sit for 5 minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
- Grab a tall glass of milk (or soy milk), kick back, and chow down!