Since Tinkyada was released, making gluten free pasta has never been easier or tastier! If you’d like to take the pasta and instead build an Italian pasta salad, here is a gluten free recipe we highly recommend.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package of gluten-free pasta (rotelli is recommended!)
- 1 package grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ pound of deli salami, cubed
- Chopped Fresh Basil
- ½ chopped red pepper
- 2 chopped green onions
Homemade Italian Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Wisk together dressing ingredients, then pour over salad and pasta.
- Add additional ingredients as desired.