Ahhh, lasagna. This has always been one of my favorite Italian dishes. Thanks to Tinyada noodles, making a gluten free lasagna isn’t that difficult. Combine that with the typically gluten free ingredients below and you’ll have a great Italian dish! Give it a try and let us know how it was in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Lasagna Recipe
- 1- 18 oz pack of Tinkyada Lasagna Noodles
- 1 cup large curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 16 oz canned or jarred spaghetti sauce (be sure to use gluten free spaghetti sauce!)
- 4 oz can tomato sauce (add tomato paste for thicker; stewed tomatoes for variety)
- 1/2 pound hamburger
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1/2 chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Monterrey Jack and/or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Fry hamburger and sausage until done, drain.
- Add green pepper, onion, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and simmer for 1 hour.
- Mix egg and cottage cheese
- Mix shredded cheeses.
- In 8×8 pan, layer as follows:
-Sauce to cover bottom
-Cottage Cheese mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.