With the Super Bowl coming up tomorrow, many food preparations are underway for one of the biggest party days of the year! If you are still looking for a gluten free Super Bowl snack, here is a nice one for gluten free puppy chow (also known to some as muddy buddies) that you will likely enjoy.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Puppy Chow Recipe
Puppy Chow Ingredients:
- 1 bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips(use 10 oz bag)
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter Bars (smooth or crunchy product from Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 cup butter or dairy-free alternative
- 6 cups Perky O’s gluten free cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Puppy Chow Directions:
- Melt chocolate chips, Sunbutter and butter together in microwave on high for 1-1 ½ minutes. Stir after 1 minute.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour melted mixture over Perky O’s and mix until coated.
- Put powdered sugar in large ziploc or paper bag and add cereal mix. Shake until coated.
- Place on cookie sheet to dry. Then, enjoy with the gang!