Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in Pennsylvania? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of Pennsylvania:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
Pennsylvania Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- 99 Restaurants (Locations)
- Bugaboo Creek (Locations)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Cheeseburger in Paradise (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- First Watch (Locations)
- Jason’s Deli (Locations)
- Legal Seafood (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Ted’s Montana Grill (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other Pennsylvania Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Devon Seafood in Hershey, Philadelphia
- Ferrarra’s Taste-of-Italy Restaurant in Sharon (Locations)
- Gluuteny Bakery in Pittsburgh
- Hershey Park in Hershey
- Jule’s Thin Crust Pizza in Doylestown & Newtown
- Main Line Pizza in Wayne
- Mandy’s Pizza in West View
- Matthew’s Trattoria in Erie (Locations)
- Piazza Sorrento in Hershey (Locations)
- Quaker Steak and Lube (Locations)
- Relish in Allentown (Location)
- The Oasis Pub in Erie
Note: If you are looking specifically for gluten free options in the Philadelphia area, Gluten Free Philly has compiled an incredible list of gluten free restaurants in the Philadelphia area.
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
Pennsylvania Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.