Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in South Carolina? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of South Carolina:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
South Carolina Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- Bonefish Grill (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Cheeseburger in Paradise (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- Jason’s Deli (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Mellow Mushroom (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Shane’s Rib Shack (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other South Carolina Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Cafe Paulista Grille in Greenville
- Local Que in Greenville
- Pomegranate on Main in Greenville (Location)
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Greenville
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
South Carolina Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.