Ahhh, gluten free pizza recipes. Who doesn’t love pizza? Finding a good gluten free pizza crust isn’t all that difficult, giving someone with celiac disease easy access to simple pizzas. But what about a specialty pie like a taco pizza? If you are someone that really wants a gluten free taco pizza recipe, give this gluten free recipe a try and let us know how it turns out.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Taco Pizza Recipe
- 1 pkg Tastefully Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Oregano (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Basil (optional)
Pizza Topping Ingredients:
- 1 jar Gluten-Free Taco Sauce
- 1 lb. Cooked Ground Beef
- 2 cups Coarsely Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare gluten free pizza crust of your choice using package directions
- Spread evenly into 2 12-inch pizza pans.
- Spread your favorite gluten-free taco sauce evenly over the dough.
- Spread ground beef, crushed tortilla chips, cheddar cheese evenly over dough.
- Bake as directed.
- Cut and sprinkle with shredded lettuce and tomatoes.