Traveling to a Red Robin in the near future? We’ve been doing some research and discovered that Red Robin is one of those good restaurants that actually publishes their gluten free menu on their website! Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have a direct link to it (you have to email them for a link to the current menu).
For your reference, we were able to obtain a recent Red Robin Gluten Free Menu, released only a few days ago! If you are viewing this post more than a month after publication, you’ll want to contact Red Robin for the most updated version of their gluten free menu, or use the menu linked above simply as a general general guide.
For your reference, here is the information provided in Red Robin’s menu:
Red Robin General Information:
- Red Robin will customize orders to meet dietary needs.
- Salad Dressings and mayo do contain vinegar in the ingredients list. The vinegar is not malt vinegar.
- The Red Robin Seasoning is sprinkled on the beef patty and steak fries after cooking. The Seasoning does not contain wheat, barley, oat or rye glutens. It may contain naturally occurring glutamates. These items can be ordered without Red Robin Seasoning. Please inform your server if you desire no seasoning.
- Corn strips may be fried in a common fryer.
- Steak fries are fried in a designated fryer.
Red Robin Produce Items:
- Black Beans
- Turkey Breast Meat
- Beef patty
- Lettuce Wrap Burger
- Carnitas meat
- Grilled Chicken Breast Fillet
- Turkey patty
- Grilled Salmon
- Side of cooked vegetables
Red Robin Current Entrees:
- Cobb Salad
- Crispy Chicken Salad, substitute crispy chicken with grilled chicken
- Fajita Pollo, minus corn strips.
As always, remember to inform your server of your dietary needs prior to ordering!