Bertucci’s is a growing restaurant chain with over 90 locations throughout the United States. Due to this growth, it looks like they got the attention of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) which helped them to create a gluten-free menu and make it available to the Celiac community on their official website.
If you have a Bertucci’s Italian restaurant in your area and plan to visit, you’ll want to first view their official gluten-free menu here. For your convenience, here is the current version of Bertucci’s gluten-free menu:
- Shrimp Scampi Appetizer – Tender shrimp simmered in a light garlic cream sauce. Order without grilled crostini.
- Mussels Caruso – North Atlantic mussels cooked to order in your choice of a fragrant herbed white wine sauce or our spicy plum tomato sauce. Order without grilled crostini.
- Antipasto Misto – Brick oven-roasted peppers, zucchini, artichokes, olives, prosciutto, fresh asparagus, broccoli, fresh mozzarella and grape tomatoes served with baby field greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Insalata – Mixed leaf lettuce, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, black olives and Romano cheese.
- Salad Vivaldi con Pollo & Bello – Baby field greens tossed with balsamic vinaigrette, grape tomatoes, roasted olives, and red onions, topped with grilled chicken and roasted Portobello mushrooms.
- Tomato & Mozzarella Caprese Salad – Grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella mixed with extra-virgin olive oil and herbs, over a bed of baby field greens tossed with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Caesar Salad – Crisp romaine lettuce and Bertucci’s own Caesar dressing. Topped with shaved Italian cheese. Anchovies upon request. Order without garlic croutons.
- Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad – Grilled chicken on a mix of chopped romaine and iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, zucchini, onions, green peppers, carrots, plum tomatoes and Romano cheese tossed with a gorgonzola cheese dressing. Garnished with a cilantro pesto sauce.
- Venetian Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken – Grilled chicken breast on top of a bed of spinach, grape tomatoes, red onions, shredded Romano cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Salad Giardino with Grilled Chicken – Grilled chicken breast on a mix of field greens tossed with grape tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, green peppers, red onions, olives, shaved cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Sausage Soup – A hearty soup with rice, spinach, tomatoes and sausage.
- Grilled Steak & Chicken Combo – A combination plate with 6 oz. of sliced flat iron steak, grilled, cooked to medium and a grilled lemon-thyme chicken breast over diced Tuscan tomatoes. Served with fresh asparagus and red skin mashed potatoes.
- Filet Mignon with Chianti Sauce – 8 oz. center-cut beef tenderloin grilled to order, flavored with herbed butter and a Chianti sauce. Served with red skin mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus.
- Balsamic Chicken – Grilled chicken breasts drizzled with a balsamic glaze. Served with string beans and red skin mashed potatoes.
- Pollo Sanremo with half Insalata – Grilled chicken breasts cooked in a light lemon sauce with roasted black olives, thyme and capers. Served with asparagus and a half Insalata.
- Grilled Salmon Fillet – A grilled fillet cooked with lemon butter and fresh herbs. Served with string beans and red skin mashed potatoes.
- Salmon Florentine – Norwegian salmon fillet brick oven-roasted with white wine, lemon and caper sauce on a bed of wilted baby spinach.
- Eggplant Parma with String Beans – Eggplant layered with tomato sauce, provolone and grated Romano. Served with a cup of sausage soup or half Insalata.
- Spinach & Artichokes – A delightful combination, gently sautèed with roasted garlic butter sauce and sprinkled with cheese.
- Broccoli Romana
- Fresh, crunchy florets flavored with roasted garlic and lemon-wine sauce. Topped with grated Romano cheese.
- Red Skin Mashed Potatoes – Freshly prepared red skin mashed potatoes.
- Roasted Tuscan Vegetables – Brick oven-roasted peppers, artichokes, zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, diced tomatoes and roasted garlic.
- Fresh Asparagus – Tender asparagus with a touch of butter and Romano cheese.
- String Beans – Sautèed with a touch of butter.
- Bomba – Vanilla and chocolate gelato wrapped in chocolate with almonds and a red heart of maraschino cherry. Served open with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
- Chocolate Budino – Rich and creamy, bittersweet chocolate mousse finished with whipped cream.
Have you had a chance to try the gluten-free menu at Bertucci’s? Please write a review or share your experience in the comments!