This is a basic crepes recipe which is a favorite in our household. You can add ham and cheese or whatever to achieve the taste you are going for.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2/3 cup milk (or substitute)
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whip the eggs in a bowl till frothy.
- Add oil and milk and whip.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until lumps are gone.
- Heat skillet on medium.
- Add tsp of oil to coat the pan.
- Pour in enough batter to cover pan thinly.
- Flip when edges are dry and golden brown.
- Remove after just a few seconds or it will burn.
Makes about 4 crepes.