Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in North Carolina? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of North Carolina:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
North Carolina Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- Biaggi’s (Locations)
- Bonefish Grill (Locations)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Cheeseburger in Paradise (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- Jason’s Deli (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Mellow Mushroom (Locations)
- Noodles and Company (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Shane’s Rib Shack (Locations)
- Ted’s Montana Grill (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other North Carolina Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Firebirds Restaurant (Locations)
- Posana Cafe in Asheville
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Concord
- The Twins Kitchen in Raleigh
- The Twisted Noodle in Durham
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
North Carolina Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.