Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in Tennessee? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of Tennessee:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
Tennessee Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- Bonefish Grill (Locations)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- Jason’s Deli (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Mellow Mushroom (Locations)
- Noodles and Company (Locations)
- Old Spaghetti Factory (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- Peiwei Asian (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Shane’s Rib Shack (Locations)
Other Tennessee Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Demo’s Restaurant
- Garlic Jim’s in Franklin
- Gluten Free Goodies in Knoxville (Location)
- Matteo’s Pizzeria in Brentwood
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Knoxville (Locations)
- Roman’s Pizza Restaurant in Knoxville
- The Wild Cow in Nashville
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
Tennessee Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.