Welcome to July! We are right in the middle of grilling season with the Fourth of July in just a few days. What better way to celebrate than with a juicy burger, right? Colman’s Dry Mustard is the perfect way to spice up your burger.
Gorgonzola & Sun-Dried Tomato Stuffed Burger
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup minced sun-dried tomato
- 4 oz crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup minced chives
- 2 T steak sauce (A-1 is gluten-free)
- 1/3 t. hot sauce
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t black pepper
- 1.5 t salt
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Colman’s dry mustard
- 12 gluten-free hamburger buns
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, sun-dried tomatoes, Gorgonzola, chives, steak sauce, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover and refrigerate for two hours. Separate into 12 equal patties. Grill to perfection.
*Recipe courtesy of Colman’s Mustard.