In the market for some homemade infant baby food recipes? Here at Celiac-Disease.com, we’ve managed to locate a few recipes that can help parents who are looking for gluten free baby foods they can make for their child at home. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Coconut Raisin Pudding Recipe
- 1 small apple
- 1 oz raisins
- 4 tbsp unsweetened apple or orange juice
- 1/2 oz dessicated coconut
- Peel, core and slice the apple.
- Put into a small saucepan with the juice and raisins and cook on a low ring for around 10 minutes or until the apple is soft.
- Take off the heat and stir in the coconut.
- Liquidise, cool and serve.
Looking for more baby food recipes? Check out our Gluten Free Baby Foods Category!