Over the past couple weeks we’ve received several requests that we research Ruth’s Chris steakhouse and publish any known gluten-free information. Because this steakhouse is found all throughout the United States it made sense for it to be the next restaurant featured here on Gluten-Free Restaurants.
Unfortunately, a review of their official website didn’t uncover any official gluten-free menu information so I decided to do some additional research and see what I can find. Steakhouses typically have several foods which can easily be prepared gluten-free and it appears that Ruth’s Chris steakhouse is no exception.
Here is the menu items we’ve been able to confirm is gluten-free (as is the standard disclaimer, please make sure to educate your server of cross-contamination concerns):
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
- Barbequed Shrimp
- Shrimp Remoulade
- Onion Soup (no croutons)
- Ahi Tuna is (no sauce)
- All salads (no croutons)
- All salad dressings except Ranch
- All entrees (steaks are only seasoned with salt, pepper and butter)
- Stuffed Chicken Breast (no Ranch dressing)
- All potatoes are acceptable with the exception of Au Gratin and French Fries (both are fried in the same fryer as the Onion Rings)
- All vegetables are acceptable except Creamed and Au Gratin.
- Chocolate Sin Cake
- Crème Brulee
- Berries with Cream
So there you go. Not a bad selection at all!
Have you eaten gluten-free at a Ruth’s Chris steakhouse before? Please share your experience in the comments!